Ar-Raniry State Islamic University, Banda Aceh
Ar-Raniry State Islamic University Banda Aceh or also known as Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Ar-Raniry Banda Aceh, is a public university in Banda Aceh, Indonesia. The University was managed by the auspices of the Ministry of Religious Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia.
IAIN is an abbreviation of the State Islamic Institute and the Ar-Raniry word attributed to IAIN Banda Aceh is the name of a great Ulama and a mufti who was very influential on the time of Sultan Iskandar Tsani (reigned in 1637-1641). The great scholar, Sheikh Nur al-Din Ar-Raniry from Ranir or known as Rander in Gujarat, India has made a very valuable contribution to the development of Islamic thought in Southeast Asia, especially in Aceh.
In its historical standing, IAIN Ar-Raniry as an institution of higher education has demonstrated its strategic role and significance for development and development of society. Its evenly distributed alumni are found in almost all government and private agencies (including outside of Aceh), it is not excessive to mention that this institution has been established and is a “pocket of the Aceh community”.
- To become one of the top university in the development and integration of Islamic knowledge, science, technology, and arts.
- Producing graduates who possess competitive, future-oriented and professionally-oriented academic, professional and or vocational skills
- Develop a multidisciplinary and integrative research tradition based on Islamic law
- Implementing knowledge to build civil societies, who are faithful, knowledgeable and practicing.
DURATION OF STUDY
|1||Faculty of Shari’ah and Law||· Shariah Family Law
· Shari’a Islamic Economics
· Shariah Comparison of Mazhab
· Sharia Law Criminal
|2||Faculty of Da’wah and communication||· Islamic Communications and Broadcasting Propagation
· Da’wah Guidance and Counseling of Islam
· Da’wah Management
|3.||Faculty of Ushuluddin and Philosophy||· Ushuluddin Ilmu Akidah
· Ushuluddin Religion Comparative Knowledge
· Ushuluddin Al-Qur’an Tafsir
· Ushuluddin Philosophy of Religion
|4||Faculty of Humanities||· Arabic Language And Literature|
- student center